Subscribe to audio via: RSS | iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
On this episode we have a friend of the show, Dave Greenbaum, to talk about automation. He’ll talk about how he connects all his business (and personal) apps together using automation. We’ll dig into how this helps him smooth out his client interactions and save time on marketing his business.
Also, Dave will talk to us about his experience with adwords and the cool new t-shirts he had made for his business.
All that and so much more coming up right now.
This episode is brought to you by:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Computer Business Marketing Facebook Page
- Alfred: text substitution
- Automatic: to track mileage
- Facebook Pages
- IFTTT: Automation scripting
- GatherUp (previously GetFiveStars)
- Zapier: Automation scripting
Support the show by shopping on Amazon via the banner below:
Leave a Reply